Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Hills Are Alive...

These are some of my favourite pictures taken in Innsbrook. It looks so beautiful there. It was my daughter's favourite stop on her School's Europe trip this summer. I can see why. Did I mention that her boyfriend went on the same school trip? Awefully convenient eh? I love how this one came together. As far as I'm concerned...you can do no wrong using Bo Bunny.

Recipe:
  • Bo Bunny- Peacock Lane patterned paper, buttons and flowers
  • Bo Bunny purple double dot ribbon
  • white DMC embroidery floss
  • lavender Stickles
  • CTMH-pacifica ink
  • Making Memories white metal letters and brads
  • old mini letters rubber stamp set
  • Cricut cartridge-Calligraphy for tag cut
  • CTMH Imagine layout book

2 comments:

Kara said...

Super cute and colorful!!!

Dorcas said...

WOW!!! i love these colors! Beautiful!