Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hofburg Imperial Palace

This is the Hofburg Imperial palace in Austria. Again gorgeous pics taken mostly by my girl. My fav is the one in the right corner...it look like it's crying ...doesn't it? I got to use Bo Bunny again...Yippee! I think this one is really pretty...no glitter...no pink...hmmmm?

Recipe:
  • Flutter Butter Bo Bunny line-paper, flowers and buttons
  • Stampin' Up buttons, slot and window and edge punch
  • CTMH cocoa ink
  • DMC chocolate embroidery floss
  • Making memories white metal accents
  • Paper Shapers corner punch
  • Gypsy Font

2 comments:

Mireille said...

Lovely project.. you were in Austria !! so cool!
then I saw you are a nurse =)
Found you on the BB blog and wanted to thank you for your sweet words on my mini album. It means a lot to me.
Mireille,
(the nurse on sick-leave from Holland)
=D

Dorcas said...

This is so pretty! I love your layouts! They are gorgeous!