Saturday, December 4, 2010

Santa layout

Every year I insist that my kid's get their pic taken with Santa. This year was no exception...I know they're teenagers. I tell them it's all I want for Christmas. When they were tweens, it was understood that the mission would be aborted if anyone they knew were in the mall...Lucky 4 me that it never happened. I have an 8x8" scrapbook that I made to keep these pages in. I just love it!! Pic isn't the greatest...but you get the idea.

Recipe:
  • Imaginisce-cottage christmas paper line
  • matching Bazzill-green, orange & red
  • Stampin' Up ribbon
  • CTMH- White Daisy ink and date stamp
  • Making Memories white metal clip & green little button brads
  • silver metal "believe", no idea of brand
  • Cricut cart-Jolly Holidays for Noel banner cut

5 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Fantastic layout Snappy! Your kiddos are great sports! Cheers,
Shanna :)

Robin said...

Ha ha... so clever! Be careful though... they could always do the same to you!! I now video my parents after they wake up walking down the stairs to the Christmas tree!! Payback time!

Danderella said...

Love it. That paper is fabulous, and the picture is wonderful. They'll thank you some day...I think?!?

Dorcas said...

AHH! You're TOOO good! WOW!!!

Donna said...

Love this layout. I really love the pennant title.