Saturday, December 18, 2010

Zach's Salzburg layout

OK...so my friend Donna talked me into using a Christmas line of paper for this layout. I never do this...I really don't ever think of using a seasonal line of paper in a different way. She was right...I'll never look at a seasonal line of paper the same way! I love how it turned out!!! The kids went on the Sound of music tour while in Salzburg. Love it!!!

Recipe:
  • Echo park- Merry Christmas
  • Bazzill-Cream
  • Stampin' Up word window punch
  • Sewing machine for the zig zagging
  • Cricut Cart- Birthday Bash for the banner and font, Quarter note-Sound of Music cut
  • CTMH- Imagine layout book pg 94 for inspiration

3 comments:

Donna said...

What can I say...the music note paper was perfect for this layout! I love how you did the titles.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Turned out great!

Robin said...

Love all the pages! Looks like a fun trip! Happy Holidays, Robin