Thursday, January 13, 2011

Jake's 16th Birthday

My son's 16th birthday has come and gone...sniff...sob! Time is flying by. I have a birthday book for each of my kids. Flipping through the pages...watching them grow all over again. The kids love their books. I'm really happy with the way this layout turned out. The colours are great. It was an easy to do layout...I used one line of paper...no brainer matching.

Recipe:
  1. Fancy Pants-"It's Your Day" paper line by Michelle Coleman (from Dat's of course)
  2. We R Memory makers- blue button brads
  3. Paper Shapers corner punch
  4. CTMH- Imagine layout book
  5. Cricut carts- Celebrate With Flourish (title), Sweet Treats (16)
  6. yellow Stickles

1 comment:

Donna said...

Great job! I love all the different colours in the Happy Birthday title and I love how Jake's photo with the cake was matted and embellished.