Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine's cards 4 my friend's daughters


I made these cards for my friend Tanis' daughters. Excuse the pic...indoor shot...a little too much shadow. I love how they turned out...too cute!

Recipe:
  • Bo Bunny- Crush line, Kiwi double dot
  • Bazzill- black, pink
  • dark pink Core'dinations cardstock
  • Making Memories- metal accents
  • Basi Grey rhinestones and pearls
  • Diamond Stickles
  • Cricut Cart- Create a Critter
  • Martha Stewart edge punches
  • CTMH ribbon
  • and a heck of a lot of pop dots!

4 comments:

Donna said...

Very cute cards! I love the blinged out crown on the frog.

Bananastamper said...

So stinking cute!!! My fave is the froggie!

Caroline said...

Too adorable!!! :)

Amy J. Digby said...

I love them both! I don't know how you can come up with these ideas there outstanding and they are SSSSOOOO cute! :) <3