Thursday, February 10, 2011

Venice-the sites

This is the next installment of my daughter's Europe trip scrapbook. She LOVED Venice, and it shows through her beautiful pictures. I love how this page came together...the paper is so pretty. I even used my handwriting on this page...which I hate to do, but I try to include a snippet of my handwriting in every scrapbook I make for my family. I used a beautiful quote from Longfellow about Venice on this page...here it is...."White swan of cities slumbering in thy nest...While phantom city, whose untrodden streets Are rivers, and whose pavements are the shifting Shadows of the palaces and strips of sky."

Recipe:
  • My Minds Eye-So Sophia line
  • Making Memories-metal accents, clips and buckle
  • KaiserKraft pink organza ribbon
  • diamond Stickles
  • Martha Stewart edge punch
  • EK Success edge punch
  • raspberry Stampin Up marker(thanks Donna!!)
  • Cricut cart-Ashlyn's alphabet and my Gypsy to weld the letters
  • Imagine layout book from CTMH for inspiration

1 comment:

Donna said...

Beautiful layout! I love the colours and all the little embellishments that you added.