Friday, March 4, 2011

Hanna's Easter card

Easter is coming! I made this card for my friend Tanis' daughter. I just love this Easter paper line from We R Memory Makers. It's so pretty. Gotta love Create a Critter too!! 

Recipe:
  • We R Memory Keepers Easter Morning
  • Love potion-Core'dinations cardstock
  • Bazzill-orange
  • white, pink, light pink and black generic cardstock
  • Making Memories white metal clips
  • Martha Stewart edge punch
  • Stampin Up slot punch
  • EK Success corner punch(inside)
  • CTMH-Watermelon  and sunset ink
  • CTMH-sentiment stamps inside and "spring"sentiment
  • My Pink Stamper-Punylicious Stamp set for the Hoppy(the stamp said hoppy birthday, I just taped off the birthday part
  • Cricut cart-Create a Critter

2 comments:

Donna said...

Great card! I love how you bordered punched the mat for the patterned paper.

Linda Kaiser said...

Super cute Easter Cards! I love the punch you used and the colors are perfect!!