Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy 18th Birthday Chelsea!

I made this card for my daughter's 18th Birthday. As I've said in the past...my Daughter LOVES rabbits. This is almost my last rabbit cut...yikes. I need to be on the lookout for a new cart with rabbits on it. I really like this paper I picked up at Dat's(local scrapbooking store). It's really great because it had matching solids...I love when they do that...it's awesome for the matching challenged. I got to use a pun stamp again...yeah me!!

Recipe:
  • Echo Park-Springtime line
  • white Bazzill 
  • Martha Stewart edge punch
  • pansy ink from CTMH
  • pink buttons from my stash (?brand)
  • green ribbon from Stampin' up
  • black Bazzill mini brads
  • Paper Shapers corner punch-inside
  • sentiments-The Pink Stamper stamps-Punny-licious and Even More Punny-licious
  • Cricut carts-Birthday bash, Cherry Limeade(18)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the card. I love the colours. I think your daughter will love it.

Bananastamper said...

Yikes, are you really almost out of rabbits?!? The card is too cute!