Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter place cards

Every year for all the major holidays I cook the big family dinner...lucky me! This year the guest list includes 15. Therefore I had 15 placecards to make...I love a pretty holiday table...hence the placecards. I have a hang up for pretty tablecloths and tableware too...Martha Stewart much...heck ya!!

Recipe:

  1. yellow, mint, blue and pink Worldwin Cardstock
  2. white satin ribbon (stash)
  3. white pompoms (stash)
  4. Martha Stewart edge punch
  5. Stampin' Up Word window punch and slot punch
  6. Cricut cart- Gypsy Wanderings
  7. I used my computer to print everyone's names

2 comments:

Robin said...

how sweet! Bet the table looks fab when all done out for Easter!!
Robin

jen said...

What a great idea...I'm sure they will all love them. I bet your table looks awesome with your decorating. Happy Easter.
hugs,jen