Monday, May 23, 2011

Slithering by with a Birthday hi!

I made this one for a 10 year old boy...hopefully it's not too juvenile. You never know when the cool gene kicks in...one day they're this sweet boy...then the next day...they're too cool...for pretty well anything. I used one of my fav paper lines...My Mind's eye...love how it turned out!!

Recipe:
  • My Mind's Eye-Lime twist: Fly a Kite and Happy go Lucky
  • brown grosgrain ribbon ?brand
  • kraft cardstock
  • star punch ? brand
  • Marths Stewart edge punch-inside
  • CTMH-cocoa ink and star and present stamps inside card are from the stamp set Goodtimes
  • Amy R critter sentiments stamp set-front card sentiment
  • Stampin 'Up-inside sentiment
  • white Uniball gel pen
  • action wobble
  • Cricut cart-Create a Critter-my fav!

2 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Fabulousness! Love it! Fab paper line too!

Cely said...

ssssssso cute! :D LOVE that snake. As much as I use CAC cart, I've never cut him out! What a shame!