Wednesday, May 25, 2011

You're a Hoot!

I made this card to try out my new cart...Elegant Edges. It's a truly awesome cart. For those of you into Nestabilities...this is the Cricut version, make them any size you want...with a window...with a shadow...with cool edges. The only thing that you can't have are embossed edges...but you don't miss them! Anyways...I decided to crack out my handy dandy Create a Critter cartrige...and a card came together...lickedy split.

Recipe:
  • My Mind's Eye-Stella Rose-Mabel paper line
  • kraft cardstock
  • Stampin' Up ribbon
  • Bazzill brads
  • Martha Stewart edge punch
  • E K Success corner punch
  • CTMH Cocoa ink
  • The Pink Stamper-Punny-licious stamp set
  • Amy R Critter Sentiments-(hoot)
  • Cricut carts-Elegant Edges, Create a Critter 
  • Action Wobble

2 comments:

Creations By M said...

Lee Ann,

I saw this card on the Cricut MB and had to come take a look at your blog. I am your newest follower! I just love your owl card and think it is just darling! You slithering by happy birthday card is too cute as well! I just wanted to say hi!
Thanks for sharing your crafty-ness!

Mary
http://marys-crafty-scraps.blogspot.com/

Cely said...

Never thought about wanting to buy this cart, but I think you made a believe out of me!