Monday, July 25, 2011

See you later...Alligator.

I've always wanted to use this cute cut from Create a Critter. When I got Biggie punnies in the mail from The Pink Stamper...I just had to make a quick card. I love the paper and colours...too cute!! In between shopping for University for my daughter and going practise driving with my son...I need time to relax in my Craftroom...

Recipe:
  • MPS-Biggie Punnies
  • Making Memories-brads
  • CTMH-black ink
  • MME-Limetwist-Happy go Lucky pad
  • Recollections-craft cardstock
  • Cuttlebug embossing folder-swirl
  • Stampin'Up edge punch and sentiment-inside
  • EK Success-Daisy border-inside
  • Cricut cart-Create a Critter

5 comments:

Judie said...

Good morning,
Great card, awesome papers. Great job.

Happy Monday

Judie

Bananastamper said...

Tee hee, love the texture in the pond and the button flowers! Too cute!

Cely said...

so stinkin cute! i haven't used this cut on CAC yet.. shame on me!

Kelly G said...

So cute, I love that alligator! A great choice of paper on the grass. Now I want to make an alligator card too.

Michelle said...

Gosh, this is so adorable!! I love my Create a Critter cartridge. I love the blues and greens together. Thank you for the comment on my blog! Fun to see you are just over the border! We were up along the North Shore last spring (2010). We head up to Duluth and Lake Superior about once a year. We drove up to Grand Portage and stopped outside Customs and waved to Canada. Bummer you can't get through just with your license anymore.