Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Whole Latte love

I made this Thank you card for my neighbour Kathleen. She lent her old blackberry to my daughter for almost a year so that she could wait to get a new plan before she went away to University. This saved alot of $$$ and enabled us to not lock her into a plan until school. My city has it's own network for cells and landlines...this is great if you live here...but when you move...closer to a large city...ie Toronto...you can't use a phone purchased here...for down there. This = mucho long distance charges etc. Anyways...my daughter is down in London Ontario with her Dad to set up her phone, register for her classes...meet with guidance and then have a little pre-University shopping spree. Her Dad had to go down for business anyway. I decided to hang around here with my son and...play in my Scraproom. I came up with this card  for my neighbour as a Thank you. She is coffee driven...like most every adult...so I thought I'd get her a Tim Hortons gift card...and make her a coffee card. If you're not from Canada...Tim Horton's is the place to be for coffee.

Recipe:
  • Bazzill-Bitter Chocolate
  • Echo Park-Life is Good paperline
  • CTMH-cocoa ink
  • Stampin Up-ribbon, label punch
  • heart punch
  • EK Success corner punch
  • Martha Stewart edge punch
  • American Crafts-brown brads
  • Sentiment-Joy'slife.com-you're so punny
  • Kraftin' Kimmie sentiment-inside
  • Action Wobble
  • Cricut cart-Everyday pop up cards

3 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card, love the papers!

Judie said...

Love the card, great papers and lots of detail.
Happy crafting
Judie

Rachel said...

Great card! Thanks for sharing who the card is for and why you made it. I like those personal added bits.