Sunday, August 7, 2011

Have the Hoppy-est Birthday!

The cutest saying for the cutest little cut! I know everyone is probably getting sick of Birthday Bash and my puns...but I can't help it...I'm addicted to a funny pun.

Recipe:
  1. MME-Limetwist-Happy go Lucky
  2. Bella Bling-white
  3. Bazzill-craft cardstock
  4. Recollections-black cardstock
  5. Action Wobble
  6. Cricut cart-Birthday Bash
  7. MPS-Buggie Punnies
  8. CTMH-black ink
  9. EK Success-corner punch
  10. Martha Stewart-border punch
  11. Imaginisce-i Punch (I used it to punch out the baby kangaroos eyes)
  12. DMC-black floss

4 comments:

Judie said...

Hi LeeAnn,
This is too too cute, love the sentiment and the papers. Great!!

Judie

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What an adorable card! Great job!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This is just waaaay toooo cute! I left you a message on the Cricut board, but had to pop over and tell you how cute this is! Love the papers and all the fun layers and the mama and baby roo are just adorable! Great card!

Cely said...

love how they're patterned! super duper cute!