Thursday, October 13, 2011

Trick or treat bag

I made this little bag for my daughter for Halloween. She's away at University and my hubby is going to be able to visit with her...work trip. I'm sending along this little guy with a Halloween gift. I always get my kids a little something for all the holidays. My daughter is a health fanatic...therefore no treats for her. I'm sending a little charm for her Chamilia bracelet. I love how this little bag turned out...easy peasy!!

Recipe:
  • Echo Park paper-Happy Halloween
  • Bazzill-white, black, purple
  • Mini Monsters cricut cart
  • orange and purple tissue
  • orange and black curly ribbon
  • CTMH-black ink and Thriller stamp set for trick or treat stamp on the tag

3 comments:

Cely said...

so cute, love his face! :)

Caroline said...

I love it!!! So cute!!! :)

Bananastamper said...

Love it! I'm sure you daughter will too! What will you make next??? :)