Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Daughter's Valentine

My daughter has a thing for rabbits...as a result...I try to put one on every card I make her. I love this cut from Kate's ABC. Too cute!!

Recipe:
  1. MME-Love me paper pad
  2. Bazzill-lt grey and dark grey
  3. Green Avacado double dot-Bo Bunny
  4. Basic Grey-pearls
  5. American Crafts ribbon
  6. CTMH-Grey Wool ink, Moments in time and February Word puzzle stamp sets
  7. EK Success corner punch
  8. Diamond Stickles
  9. Heart punch
  10. Cricut carts-Kates`s ABC`s and Formal Occasion(heart)

6 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super sweet! Great papers and colors!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Cely said...

so cute! love that you were brave and used more than 1 designer paper in it! kudos!

Donna said...

Still able to find new bunnies to use on her cards...eh? Fabulous card! I love all the patterned papers.

Hrvatica said...

Love your card!

Tanya said...

So, so sweet! What an adorable little card...love that bunny! The colors are wonderful and the bow is just such a great touch...love it!

Danderella said...

Love this. That Bunny is just adorable.

Danielle