Friday, February 17, 2012

Card #1 from card set-Hoot and Holler

I went to a pals on the weekend to scrapbook. I had to come up with something to do. I decided to pull out my Wishes Card Book from Close to My Heart. I chose a card set pattern that allowed you to make 10 different card designs (2 of each) using 5 pieces of patterned cardstock and  A2 sized card bases. Normally I like to design my own cards...but I needed something that I could work on...chat...and actually be productive. I decided to use these cards as bases and design a card around it. I'll be posting all of these cards as they are completed.

Recipe:
  1. B-day Bash paper pack-Imaginisce
  2. Olive, orange and brown Bazzill cardstock
  3. CTMH-Chocolate ink, Wishes card book
  4. Stampin Up ribbon
  5. We R Memory Keepers orange brads
  6. Kaiser Rhinestones-Island Lagoon
  7. Tweetie Hoo Puns from My Pink Stamper
  8. EK Success corner punch
  9. Joyslife Puns-sentiment inside card

2 comments:

Danderella said...

Very cute. I don't think I've ever seen the Wishes book....sounds like a great idea to get something done but still be able to chat. Great idea.

Danielle

Donna said...

Great card! The owl is perfect and so is the touch of ribbon behind him. It was a great afternoon of scrapbooking.