Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sympathy Card

My Hubby came home and said I need a Sympathy card A.S.A.P. Don't you love last minute requests. This is a fast one I came up with while he waited. I used the same design I borrowed from Bananastamper except I used my Cricut to cut the pennant shape. I also pulled out the Cuttlebug again...I keep forgetting to use this machine. Well, simple and fast...maybe not the most creative, but it gets the job done.

Recipe:
  • MME-Miss Caroline-All dolled up paper pad-DAT'S
  • Bazzill-Kraft cardstock
  • Cuttlebug-Distressed stripes embossing folder-DAT'S
  • Stampin' Up-slot punch, label punch, Teeny Tiny Wishes, button
  • hemp twine
  • Hero Arts Stampset-inside card-DAT'S
  • CTMH-indian corn blue ink
  • EK Success-corner punch-DAT'S
  • Cricut Cart-Birthday Bash(banner)

6 comments:

L.B. said...

The hardest kind of card to create at last minute. A very sweet card. love the embossing.

Georgiana said...

Great neutral card for a difficult occasion. I like that embossing folder.

Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Danderella said...

Great card. I thought that was embossed paper you bought...there's a fold for that? Oy, I may have to purchase it. LOL

Danielle

Bananastamper said...

Love the banner on there - great idea for this sketch. Works well for a sympathy card. good to have a few of these in the stash me thinks.

Caroline said...

Another great sympathy card! My post tomorrow is a sympathy card using your idea of a tree. :)

Donna said...

Again, great texture. It's nice to have a go to design for those last minute cards.