Friday, May 25, 2012

What a Pear!

I had to make a quick anniversary card for my neighbours...it's their anniversary today. This was a little card that I made for them. Thank goodness for Wild Card 2 and an amazing stash of paper from DAT'S-my LSS.

Recipe:

  1. MME-All Spice-six by six pad-DAT'S
  2. Bazzill-kraft-DAT'S
  3. Bo Bunny-Coffee dot-DAT'S
  4. CTMH-chocolate ink
  5. American Crafts-ribbon and wood button-DAT'S
  6. Doodletwine-baby girl assortment-DAT'S
  7. Cricut cart-Wild Card 2
  8. My Pink Stamper-Fruit and Veggie puns stamp set 
  9. Stampin' Up-Jewellery tag punch, Tiny Tags stamp set, Something to Celebrate stamp set

3 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Love the fun shape and the great papers!

Bananastamper said...

Super cute! LOVE it! I really must get my hands on more "punny" stamps!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a sweet, fun card! Love the papers you used, they are perfect for this card. Ribbon, button and twine are all great touches and the sentiment just says it all! Love this!