Monday, June 11, 2012

Your the Cat's Meow

I made this card just because I had to play with this new paper line...Love it! You can't go wrong with great paper and Create a Critter. I decided to make the accessories to go with this cat because the background paper has pinwheels on it. People always say to me...I would have never used that cut...but you make it look so good...it's not me...it's excellent paper. There's nothing easier than to use a paper pad to make cards...all the paper  and patterns match...you can't go wrong. Use patterned paper for your cuts too...it adds interest.Run and get this new paper line...it's great. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

Recipe:

  • MME-On the Sunny side pad*
  • MME-Limetwist-together twine*
  • CTMH-brown bag and chocolate ink
  • My Pink Stamper-More Punnylicious
  • Diamond glaze-on tongue and nose*
  • yellow button-? brand*
  • EK Success flower punch and border punch*
  • Create a Critter Cricut cartridge
  • Stampin Up-red Riding Hood Marker, Chocolate chip marker
The products that are starred all came from my fav LSS-DAT'S.

15 comments:

Georgiana said...

This is absolutely adorable. I love the pinwheel to match the backbround. Is that cut from Create a Critter too?

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Houses Built of Cards said...

SOOO cute! LOVE your papers!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

TOOOOOOOOO Adorable. Great paper choice.
I love this card of course I love cats, but this card is the cats meow.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Danderella said...

You're right, it is great paper...but don't under estimate the quality of the crafter! I could stand and stare at my Cricut for hours and not know what to do...you really do have talent girl!

Danielle

tracym110 said...

So so cute!! I DO love the paper you used and i love the inking you did!! Great job! love it!
Tracy M

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This is just the SWEETEST little card! I love that kitten and the papers are just perfect! That pinwheel is just too cute...love this!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun! Great colors and cute design!

Susan Edwards said...

This is completely adorable!! The colors and patterns only enhance the cuteness! (Is that a word??) :-)

Susan

Missy said...

This is so, so cute---the pattern papers you chose are adorable!

Cely said...

very very cute! love how you distressed bright and cheerful paper. looks great!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a fun and colorful card! Great use of the wonderful paper!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
cccscraproom@gmail.com

Unknown said...

aww what a cute little card!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bananastamper said...

Again, super cute! The paper certainly helps out, but I agree it takes the crafter to have a vision! Keep 'em coming girl!
Hugs,
Shanna :)

Sara Andrews said...

Adorable!! That is GREAT paper;)