Saturday, July 7, 2012

Tourist-Disney Characters

Every time were in Disney...we mingle with the locals. As many locals as we can...of course these locals tend to be furry or magical in one way or another. It's always fun. This is my character layout. I think it turned out well...I love the bright paper...and the goal of getting as many pics as I can on this layout... worked. Thanks for dropping by...Lee-Ann :)**All the starred products were purchased at DAT'S my LSS**


 Recipe:

  1. On the brightside-MME paper*
  2. Stampin Up buttons, ribbon, Night of Navy markers and jewellery tag punch
  3. Studio K alphabet stamp set
  4. CTMH-Outdoor Denim
  5. Cricut cart-Pack your Bags
  6. staples
  7. silver mini brads*
  8. EK Success Border punch*
  9. DMC white floss

8 comments:

L.B. said...

very fun photos and layout

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I agree this is a fun an colorful layout. Looks lie everyone was having a wonderful time

Unknown said...

It sure does look like a lot of fun was had! Great layout. Thanks for sharing! :D

Lydia said...

Love the chevron, great two pager!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun lay-out! Cute pics! I'm back from vacation and glad to be catching up! Carri ~ abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Fun times! What a great layout - love that you were able to get so many photos on there. And, your pics are great, looks like you guys had a wonderful time!

I'll Love You Forever said...

So cute! LOVE Disneyland :)

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ Okay these layouts are just AMAZING! The details and the bright colors are so fun and TOTALLY go with the pictures! I LVOE your post ~ "mingle with the locals" too CUTE and CLEVER! Looks like a fun time!