Sunday, August 12, 2012

Banana Thank you's

I made a bunch of these cards as Thank you's for my son to give people that came to his Grad dinner. He's not a fan of cutsie...I think I totally restrained myself. Ok...they're a little cute...so what?

Recipe:

  1. Bazzill-kraft cardstock**
  2. Doodlebug-swimming pool dot grid, bumble bee dot grid, daisy stripe, bon bon grid, and the patterned paper is from Doodlebug ? name, Doodle twine baby girl assortment**
  3. CTMH-brown bag ink
  4. Cuttlebug Embossing folder-dots and flowers**
  5. EK Success border punch, heart punch**
  6. white Signo uniball gel pen**
  7. buttons? brand
  8. Wild Card 2 cart
  9. Sentiment printed on my PC-segoe print
***all the starred products were purchased from DAT'S... my fav LSS**

12 comments:

Georgiana said...

I am going bananas over this card. The papers are so vibrant and the patterns are perfect.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Kate said...

Love it the papers you used are perfect too. Love the colors.

Migdalia said...

Cute?...I say Super Duper Cute!!!And funny too!!!TFS
Migdalia

Sandy from Ukiah said...

LOL.. well you have to have cute... and this is definitely "cute'

Emily Leiphart said...

This is definitely cute! I love the bananas and the different patterns on each one. Fabulous!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Total cuteness! What a happy card! I love all the bright, yellow prints and the embossed background. Cute, cute, cute (your son will just have to get over it...lol)!

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! I love the papers you used and the embossing is so awesome!! What a gorgeous card :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Annette said...

It is so fun!! Love the patterned papers for the bananas.
Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are so fun!

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ this is just too CUTE!!! There you ago again using so many patterns of paper ( which I LOVE) and making them look FABULOUS!!!! Great card as always!

Bananastamper said...

super fun - of course I love the bananas! Yep, I think it is cute!

Melinda Spinks said...

Such a fabulously fun card... it's just too cute indeed. :)