Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Skeleton Bear

This is another cute one that I made using Create a Critter 2. Super easy to assemble...love it! I also pulled out Elegant Edges again...I love this cart...a must have. Happy Halloween!! Thanks for stopping by my spooky place...Lee-Ann :)

Recipe:

  1. Create a Critter 2 cart-pg 58- layer and layer shift all cut at 3 3/4"
  2. Elegant Edges cart-pg 36-oblong shift and shadow shift cut at 4 1/2"
  3. My Pink Stamper-Spook-alicious stamp set
  4. CTMH-October word puzzle stamp set
  5. Memento tuxedo black ink
  6. Bazzill-white, black, fawn, chocolate
  7. WRMK-twine, HeebieJeebies and Halloween Blackout paper lines
  8. Black Button ?brand
  9. Action Wobble

15 comments:

Saundra said...

Lee-Ann, this is just too cute! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

Annette said...

Too cute! Love the twine on the side. Happy Halloween:)

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Kate said...

Too Cute that little bear is adorable

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

He is just darling! Love all your beautiful layers and fun papers!

Gwen said...

Scary cute!! Love all the fun things you've been making.

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love his skeleton costume!! Another cart I must have!! Love the design and papers!! Happy Halloween :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Norma said...

OMG! Absolutely adorable and love all the layering! Have a Happy Halloween!!!
Hugs
Norma

Sherrie K. said...

What an adorable card Lee Ann. The skeleton bear is the cutest and love the pattern papers used:) Very cute!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Simply to cute, love all the extra little details you have added.

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ Too CUTE!!! I LVOE the layers you added with those FUN Halloween papers!! You always have such AWESOME paper!! I need to take a close look at that CTMH stamp!! Well as always too ADORBS and Happy Halloween!!!

Chriss America Real said...

This is just 2 cute!

Hugs,

Chriss

Georgiana said...

This is definitely not spooky, but it sure is cute! Hope everyone enjoyed Halloween.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Missy said...

One of my favorite images, that little bear is just so cute!

Emily Leiphart said...

I adore this! That is the least scary skeleton ever. ;)

365 Days of Cricut said...

Omg so cute!