Anyways...this is the quick card that I came up with using this simple sketch...easy peasy. This one was seriously fast...gotta love it when you can make a card in just a half an hour...start to finish. I used my Gypsy this time...so I have the cut sizes...but not the page numbers for you. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
- Elegant Edges Cricut cart-ovals cut at 3.82"
- Sweet Treats Cricut cart-ice cream cut at 3.24"
- Echo Park Country Drive line-patterned paper
- Recollections-kraft and brown cardstock
- Bo Bunny-Sweet Tooth brad and buttons from Love Bandit Collection
- Stampin Up-Pretty in Pink and Melon Mambo markers(to edge the die cuts with white edges...hate that!), ivory ribbon
- CTMH-Colonial White waxy flax, Desert Sand and Chocolate ink
- Cuttlebug-Seeing Spots embossing folder
- Doodletwine from Doodlebug-Baby girl assortment
- Joy'slife-Yummy Punnies Stamp set
- EK Success-corner and heart punch