Monday, August 5, 2013

Paper Playtime Challenge-Lot's of yellow



The challenge this week at Paper Playtime is to use lot's of yellow. Can I tell you a secret? It's not a secret to my gal pals...everyone knows that I LOATHE yellow. So this card was a serious challenge for me. I do think it turned out cute though. Click HERE and check out the other DT projects.


Recipe:

  1. KaDoodlebug designs-Beach Ball Bear-3.325 x 5.22"
  2. SVGcutting files-Arched 2 card base-3.985 x  5.22"
  3. Doodletwine-Baby girl assortment
  4. Bazzill kraft card stock
  5. Recollections kraft card stock
  6. AC-black and white card stock
  7. Kraftin Kimmie Mermaid sentiments stamp set
  8. Glossy Accents
  9. Versafine Black onyx ink
  10. Amy R-It's your birthday stamp set
  11. Peachy Keen-Basic Faces stamp set
  12. SU-Designer Brights paper pad, yellow card stock, buttons and ribbon
  13. CTMH colonial white waxy flax, brown bag ink

20 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun! Love all the yellow! Carri~Abusybee

Roberta said...

Such a cute card. The beach ball and sunglasses just scream summer!

Roberta -- a new follower!!
Queen Bee Paper Crafts

jessica said...

So super adorable!!!

Kim S said...

I am not a fan of yellow either - but you have created the most cheerful and sunny card ever!!

Nana said...

Too stinkin cute. LOVE IT.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Kate said...

Adorable.

Melissa said...

Wow, Super cute!!!!

The Queen (Laura) said...

Love it! So adorable!

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ Bahahaha! When I saw this I was like WOW she used yellow! LOL! I must say you did a FABULOUS job on this card! Let alone the shape is incredible but that bear & his beach ball ~ I LOVE!! Seriously I felt that about purple! Loathe purple! Any way have a great day and I totally smiled at this post and card! TU!

L.B. said...

He is so so cute! Yellow is perfect for him.

Lisa said...

This is just so absolutely adorable!! He makes me smile!! Love the shape and everything about this!! I'm not a huge fan of yellow so I found the challenge tough, too. You did a spectacular job!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Darnell said...

It's not just cute, Lee Ann, it's stinkin' cute! I am going to have to CASE this for my grandson, Henry, who ADORES yellow! "Have a ball!" This karacks me up!!

Chriss America Real said...

Oh my gosh! This is just so cute! I love it!

Sherrie K. said...

Fabulous card shape and what an ADORABLE design! I love the sweet bear with the beach ball! So cute!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

OMG!! This is TOTALLY cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Missy said...

Oh this just makes me smile, that bear is too cute and the colors are great!!

Gwen said...

I want this card!! It is so cute!

Samantha Casey said...

How sweet is this! I love that little bear, and those glasses are too cute! I love it!

-Samantha

Pat N. said...

OMG, this is adorable, LOVE the yellow. Couldn't be any cuter!

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

How cute is this bear with his little beach ball.