The challenge this week at Paper Playtime is to use the colours: RED BLUE YELLOW. I chose to make this cute little elephant from PPbn designs. Love him...isn't he the cutest? Click HERE and check out the other DT projects and maybe make your own project and play along!
- SVGcutting files Oval Rectangular chunky card base-6.385x9.87"
- Set of 9 tags-PPbn designs-4.905x3.845"
- Cute elephant with balloons-PPbn designs
- AC-black, white and 2 grey card stock
- Versafine onyx black ink
- Signo white gel pen
- SU-night of navy card stock, 3/8" circle punch, 1" circle punch
- Lawn Fawn-Happy Everything, On the mend stamp sets
- Cuttlebug Seeing Spots embossing folder
- Recollections-grey card stock
- My Pink Stamper-More Punnylicious, That's Punnylicious stamp sets
- Glossy Accents
- Echo Park-Summer and Bundle of Joy paper pads
- Doodletwine-Baby Girl twine assortment
- My Creative Time-Stitched circle die