The challenge this week at DCD is to use all brown...this was a hard one for me...but nevertheless...this is what I came up with...I think it's actually kinda pretty....in a muted sort of way...
Click HERE and check out the other DT members and maybe link up your own fab brown project.
Thanks for stopping by my happy place...Lee-Ann :)
- My Creative Time: Piles of Smiles stamp set, Stitched hexi dies, Hexi Background stamp set
- Glossy Accents
- CTMH-Cocoa ink, Artiste cartridge-pg 33 accent 2(S) @ 1", Holiday tags occasion stamp set
- SU brown grosgrain ribbon
- Making Memories-copper sequins
- EK Success leaf punch
- Martha Stewart border punch
- Studio Calico-Classic Calico collection paper pad