Tuesday, October 8, 2013

DCD Brown Challenge





The challenge this week at DCD is to use all brown...this was a hard one for me...but nevertheless...this is what I came up with...I think it's actually kinda pretty....in a muted sort of way...
Click HERE and check out the other DT members and maybe link up your own fab brown project.
Thanks for stopping by my happy place...Lee-Ann :)


Recipe:

  1. My Creative Time: Piles of Smiles stamp set, Stitched hexi dies, Hexi Background stamp set
  2. Glossy Accents
  3. CTMH-Cocoa ink, Artiste cartridge-pg 33 accent 2(S) @ 1", Holiday tags occasion stamp set
  4. SU brown grosgrain ribbon
  5. Making Memories-copper sequins
  6. EK Success leaf punch
  7. Martha Stewart border punch
  8. Studio Calico-Classic Calico collection paper pad

19 comments:

jessica said...

this looks beautiful!!!
Love all the brown!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! My maiden name was Brown so I'm kinda partial!! This would also make a great masculine birthday card.

Nancy

Bananastamper said...

I agree, it is pretty and I love how the hexagons are popped off the page. Beautiful thanksgiving card!

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Beautiful card. Love the design.

Susie

Gerda said...

Beautiful card! Love it!
Gerda

Creative M said...

This is just Beautiful!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Chriss America Real said...

Oh this is soooo pretty! Love the way you used that brown!

Hugs,

Chriss

Norma said...

Beautiful card Lee-Ann and yes, I also love the brown:) Thanks you for stopping by and your sweet comment.
Hugs,
Norma

Tanya/Nonna said...

Love,love,love! Those browns are just beautiful and what a great design. I love this!

L.B. said...

Just so much fun. This would look great in any color but loving the brown tones

Sherrie K. said...

Very beautiful!
Sherrie K

Shelly said...

Very pretty Leeann!

Nana said...

Beautiful. Love the design.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Rhonda Emery said...

so pretty love the pattern. hugs

Lisa said...

So beautiful!! You used brown perfectly!! Love the design!! I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ` Well I have yet to see the hexagons in such GORGEOUS brown papers! EEK! LOVE this project!

Emily Leiphart said...

So pretty, Lee-Ann! The shapes and patterns are awesome. Hope your Thanksgiving this weekend is awesome!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great color combo on this! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Kim S said...

I agree that it is pretty!! It's a elegant but still a warm and comforting look.