Saturday, November 30, 2013

My Creative Time Christmas card






I busted out a bunch of My Creative Time products to make this pretty little card...Love how this one turned out...the pine cone cut is from Miss Kate Cuttables...so pretty! I used my fav Doily die...fabulous!!!!



Recipe:

  1. My Creative Time: 4x6" Journal die, Doily Die, Stitched XL and Plain Label dies, From Our Family
    to Yours stamp set, Stitched button dies
  2. SU-Crumb cake card stock and ribbon, Gold embossing powder
  3. Authentique Festive 6" pad
  4. AC cream jute
  5. Bella Gold Bling
  6. Gold Corrugated cardstock-K&Co
  7. CTMH-brown bag ink
  8. Versamark
  9. Miss Kate Cuttables-Pine cones and Berries cut

15 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Love these sweet pinecones!

Georgiana said...

I just love the kraft pinecones and how they pop on that background paper.

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!! Love the pinecones

Janis Lewis said...

This is fantastic! Love the pinecone and berries! :) Janis

Kim H said...

Le Ann ~ Oh this is yet another GORGEOUS card! Seriously BEAUTIFUL with all the elements and the details!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the papers you used!! All of the details are fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a beautiful card! The pinecones are just lovely and I love all the pretty papers and layers you used!

Kate said...

Beautiful Card, love how you embossed the sentiment too. Hope you had an Awesome Thanksgiving.

Shelly said...

So pretty!!

Gorgeous papers and stamps!
Shelly

Annette Allen said...

wow very pretty and love how you added the ribbon.

Gerda said...

What a fabulous Christmas card! I love the papers you used! Have a great day.
Gerda

Nana said...

Another beauty here. Fabulous design.


Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Tracey said...

Very pretty!

Kim S said...

Those pine cones are such a cute cut. I love them layered up with the music paper and the snowy scene!