Tuesday, December 10, 2013

DCD "Tag it" challenge




The challenge this week at DCD is "tag it". Make a tag...easy peasy. Click HERE and check out the other DT projects...and maybe play along. I decided to make 4 tags...actually I made 12 tags...3 of each design. I found these cute little tags at the Silhouette Store and just had to make them...Love how they turned out!!
Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)




Recipe:
  1. Santa and Sleigh bells tags-by Cali Arroyo #35369-cut at the designers size
  2. Snow globe and Santa Tags-by Cali Arroyo #35372-cut at designers size
  3. AC white, red, black, blue, brown and peach card stock, gold ribbon
  4. Celebrate it-ho ho and white satin ribbon
  5. Making Memories white brads
  6. DCWV-pewter and gold card stock
  7. Nina Solar White card stock
  8. Cuttlebug embossing folder-divine swirl
  9. Lawn Fawn-Yeti set go stamp set-(snowflakes)
  10. CTMH-Holiday Tags stamp set-(to and from), Grey Flannel ink
  11. Versamark ink
  12. Versafine onyx black ink
  13. Stampendous detail white embossing powder
  14. SU-Tiny Tags stamp set
  15. EK Success chalk
  16. My Creative Time-Warm Holiday Fun stamp set(sentiment on the bell)

10 comments:

Norma said...

Aww such cuteness and perfect for any gift! Have a great evening.
Hugs,
Norma

Desire Fourie said...

These are such fun tags and will brighten up any little gift.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Georgiana said...

Your tags are awesome! I think the Santa face is my favorite. Happy Holidays!

Marilyn said...

Cute tags

jessica said...

Awesome tags!!! LOVE the Santa one!!!!

Lisa said...

They are all awesome!! I think Santa's face is my favorite!! They will look fabulous on packages!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kate said...

Super Cute Tags.

Gerda said...

What a fabulous tags! I love them all!

L.B. said...

Love them all. The santa is my favorite...love that face

Migdalia said...

Cute & fun tags!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥