About Me

My Photo
I am a retired nurse and at home mom to my 2 beautiful kids Chelsea and Jake. Although my daughter is now going into third year University away from home...she's still with us in the summers. My son will be going into second year at our local University this fall. I find that I have lots of time to scrap and make cards. Lovin' it!

Friday, December 13, 2013

Jake's 19th Birthday LO




This is the LO that I did for my son's 19th birthday...I think this paper is perfect!! Just masculine enough. I found this LO in the Cherish CTMH LO book pg 95.

Recipe:

  1. My Creative Time-Stitched button dies, Trifold card die stamp set, Stitched Vintage Label dies, Stitched 4x6" journal die set, Stitched round tab arrow and tag die
  2. Authentique Loyal Collection
  3. CTMH-Indian Corn Blue and New England Ivy inks,Cherish LO book pg 95
  4. AC Cream Jute
  5. 3 Girl Jam Ribbon

7 comments:

Nana said...

Beautiful LO Leeann. Great pics.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

cdm317 said...

Fabulous layout!

Shelly said...

Wow, awesome layout! Love the "Celebrate"

Have a SUPER weekend!
Shelly

L.B. said...

love the tie you placed on the left page. Neat look.

jessica said...

Awesome LO!!!! Love the tied die w/the ribbon!!!
Awesome job!

Kate said...

Great LO

Gerda said...

What a fabulous layout! Love the colors! Have a great day.
Gerda.