About Me

My Photo
I am a retired nurse and at home mom to my 2 beautiful kids Chelsea and Jake. Although my daughter is now going into third year University away from home...she's still with us in the summers. My son will be going into second year at our local University this fall. I find that I have lots of time to scrap and make cards. Lovin' it!

Friday, December 20, 2013

Season's Greetings




Love these sweet little snowmen from Paper Smooches...too cute. I also coloured with Copic's...Gasp! No cutting machines were harmed in the making of this card...shocking!!


Recipe:

  1. Paper Smooches-Swanky Snowdudes stamp set
  2. Recollections kraft card stock
  3. Echo park-splash line(teal)
  4. Hero Arts tide pool ink
  5. Liquid Applique-white
  6. Glossy Accents
  7. Lawn Fawn heart dies
  8. Copics-YR04, 100, BG10, R20, YG03, R27
  9. CTMH white daisy ink
  10. Memento tuxedo black ink
  11. Neenah Solar white card stock

7 comments:

Tanya/Nonna said...

Cuteness! Love those sweet snowmen!

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

Kate said...

Adorable

jessica said...

How adorable is this!!!! I just LOVE your CUTE card!!!

Creative M said...

Adorable!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Kim H said...

Hello sweet Lee Ann ~ I am a tad behind on commenting! Apparently there is this rumor Christmas is fast approaching! LOL! Any way I LOVE this card and ALL your creations! I want to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous new year! I will be stalking next year too! Thank You for always being so kind and sweet tome!

Lisa said...

This is so cute!! The snowman are adorable!! What a fun card!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts