Monday, December 30, 2013

Wishing you the best!




This is the last of these sparklers for the year. I have to say that the Winter Wonderland cart has lovely images!! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)



Recipe:

  1. Winter Wonderland Anna Griffin pg 9 ornament # 5 cut at 4"
  2. Celebrate it gold ribbon
  3. SU gold embossing powder
  4. AC-cream and green card stock, gold glitter tape
  5. BG-gold and cream enamel dots
  6. Sizzix embossing folder-Snow and Trees
  7. EK Success corner punch
  8. Martha Stewart border punch
  9. My Creative Time-Warm Holiday Fun stamp set
  10. Recollections gold card stock
  11. Simon Says stamp-Tilted banner dies and stamps
  12. Versamark

12 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

GORGEOUS card! All the glitter is so pretty! Love the fun banner too!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you a Happy New Year!!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Crafting Katie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! What a pretty inside too! Love the whole series you did!

jessica said...

Another gorgeous card Lee~Ann!!! I just LOVED this sparkler series!
Awesome cards, gorgeous cuts and love all the embossing!

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I loved all of the cards in the series!! They are truly stunning!! Happy Monday my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Georgiana said...

Last one? They were ALL so pretty. I will have to remember this cart for next season. Can't wait to see what you do next!

Happy New Year,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •


Marilyn said...

Beautiful!!!

Judy said...

really pretty card.

Pat N. said...

Those sparkle papers are the best! AC, American Crafts? I'm not sure I've ever seen them locally. Have a wonderfully Happy New Year, Lee-Ann.

Tanya/Nonna said...

Gorgeous! Oh my goodness, you have put together some of the most amazing Christmas cards this year!
I wish you and your family a very happy New Year and I look forward to lots of bloggy visits in 2014!

Jenscrapstoo said...

This is so elegant, the mix of colours you have used!!

Kate (Small Bits of Paper) said...

This is so elegant, Lee-Ann! Absolutely gorgeous card!!

Kim S said...

Your entire series of ornaments are absolutely stunning!