Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy Good Friday!!

I make place cards for every family celebration...I like a fancy set table for those special dinners. Anywhooooo...I decided to use the My Creative Time Treat slider die to make 14 of these little treat boxes to place at every setting...Love how they turned out! Thanks for stopping by my happy place!! Happy Easter to each and all!!! Have a wonderful family weekend...I know I will be...my daughter is home from University!!

***Remember that Easter Monday is the beginning of the new release sneak peeks...followed by a hop for My Creative Time...you'll have to come and check it out...best release EVERRRRRRR!!!!


Recipe:

  • My Creative Time:Treat Slider die, Hello Spring, To my best peep, Just Simply Live
  • Versafine onyx black ink
  • Bazzill-vellum
  • Recollections Kraft card stock and patterned paper
  • Neenah Solar white card stock
  • MME twine-Happy
  • Michaels pom poms

19 comments:

Marilyn said...

Love your treat boxes!

Leslee said...

You treat boxes should be a big hit!

Crafting Katie said...

So adorable! Your family will love these! Enjoy your daughter being home!

Nana said...

Aw such a cute treat box. Hope you have a fabulous holiday weekend my friend.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

So cute!

Lisa said...

Absolutely adorable!! I love the cotton tail!! The papers are fabulous!! I hope you have a happy and blessed Easter weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

jessica said...

This is super adorable!!! What a sweet Easter idea!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!

Annette Allen said...

oh my how totally fun.. awesome idea and very creative.. love it

Georgiana said...

I'd love to sit at your table and get a special treat. Happy Easter to you!

Kate said...

Ohhhh, what a fabulous idea for place settings!! I love the little pompom tail too! I'm sure these will be enjoyed by all!

Happy Easter!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome slider box! Great papers and cute little bunny!
Have a great Easter!
Sherrie K

Caroline said...

Wow!! Can I come for dinner!!?? Lol. Great meeting you too at the crop!

Diane said...

Wow your treat boxes are darling.

Hugs Diane

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Such sweetness! Love the pretty plaid and twine. And, that fluffy tail....toooo cute!

Gerda said...

What a wonderful treat box!!! Love it!!
Gerda

VICTORIA said...

wow I love this!!!

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ ADORABLE and BEAUTIFUL at the same time! Okay I think I have that paper and LOVE it!!

Kate said...

These is just too cute!!

Norma said...

Aww so cute, love it:) I hope you had a wonderful Easter!
Hugs,
Norma