Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Inspiration Wednesday at My Creative Time


Today it's Inspiration Wednesday at My Creative Time!! I was inspired by my DT sis Kimberly...click HERE and check out her super cute card that inspired me!! I chose to cut out a bunch of the cute chic dies and draw my own legs...added cute Peachy keen faces...and voila. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
** Click HERE and check out the other DT projects!!


Recipe:

  1. My Creative Time: Hello Chickie, Wow so many candles, 4x4 Journal die and more Fun stitched edge dies, Stitched sweetheart and xoxo dies, Stitched heart layering dies, Stitched tag dies
  2. Peachy Keen-March 2014 set
  3. SU pumpkin pie marker
  4. Versafine onyx black ink
  5. Signo white uniball gel pen
  6. Darice iridescent sequins
  7. Simon says mini clear sequins
  8. Copic B04
  9. Bo Bunny double dot soft shades 6" pad
  10. Neenah solar white card stock

24 comments:

Joan Smith said...

AWWWWW your card is so sa-weet!!
I love the different colors and papers such a cutie of a card that will definitely give someone a big smile and the warm fuzzies.
Great creative job!!

jessica said...

This is so super ADORABLE Lee~Ann!!!!
GREAT card!

Leslee said...

They are the cutest chicks ever!

Crafting Katie said...

So adorable!!! Love their little legs and all of their different faces!!!

Janis Lewis said...

Your projects always bring a smile to my face!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

way too stinkin' cute!!!!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this makes me smile!! Those little chickies are so sweet!! I love their faces!! The sequins look fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Brenda Wooten Porter said...

this card is sooo cute! love the colors and the faces on the chickies! great job!

Sherrie K. said...

Such a FUN and HAPPY card LeeAnn! I love the darling chickies! The faces are adorable!
Sherrie K

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Cute, cute, cute! Those fun little chicks just make me smile!

Gerda said...

This card is super cute and fun!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

mickeydee said...

Your card is so sweet. I love all of the chickies and the sweet faces.....tfs dianne

Gwen said...

Oh my word this is just the cutest!!!

Crafty Moni said...

Super cute!This card makes me smile:)

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.

Kate said...

Adorable, puts a smile on my face looking at those little chicks.

Georgiana said...

Those little chickies look like they are ready for a party. Too fun!

Annette Allen said...

those chicks are so cute and love the added sequins..

Norma said...

OMG! this is way too CUTEEEEE.... it sure made me giggle:) TFS
Hugs,
Norma

quilt4fun2 said...

Love the colors and choice of faces for the chicks. So adorable. Super cute job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

bev said...

Just found your awesome web site via a Pinterest post! Wow I am stunned by all of your Cricut artwork. Thank you so much for sharing and I am your newest follower (Bloglovin') but you are my inspiration for getting my Cricut machines turned on and tuned in. Can't wait to get them started!

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ Seriously ADORBS! I LOVE all the chicks in a row ~ sorry had to say that! CUTE idea!

Pat N. said...

Super duper cute! Such a fun card. Love it!

Nana said...

Love, love, love this cute, cute cute card.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

LucyLu said...

OMG These chickies are so adorable!