Monday, May 12, 2014

Scrapping the Little Things at My Creative Time



It's Scrapping the Little Things day at My Creative Time. I decided to create another LO for my parents calendar. I chose a cute LO from Lori Whitlock and altered it a tad. I added My Creative Time products and now I think it's perfect! I love those Stitched pretty flower dies...fabulous-ness!! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :) ps...sorry for the crap load of pics, super hard to take a good pic of a calendar!!
**Click HERE to check out the other DT projects at the MCT blog!!







Recipe:
  1. My Creative Time: Stitched pretty flowers and leaves dies, & then some set, Lowercase fun dies, It's all about you, Stitched round tab arrow and tag die set, Pretty spring wreaths, Just simply live, Stitched bracket dies
  2. Peachy Keen Kawaii face assortment
  3. Lori Whitlock LO #9023(Silhouette store)
  4. MME fine and dandy line
  5. Versafine onyx black ink
  6. Signo white gel pen
  7. EK chalk
  8. CTMH chocolate ink
  9. Copic R27
  10. SU black marker
  11. Hero Arts soft pool ink

16 comments:

Joan Smith said...

U R 2 funny!! I happen to Love your "CRAP" load of pics it is the only way to get good shots I know from experience. I love all the shots as it give a great up close and personal look at each and every little things and girl you did a spectacular clever and creative job!
Your parents are so lucky to get this. Love all the fantastic ideas you came up with using Miss Emma's goodies it is so perfect.

Janis Lewis said...

LOVE it! What a beautiful calendar. WOW. I love how you spelled out JUNE with TAGS. Love the colors, and the flower stamps on each day's number. Great job! :) Janis

Crafting Katie said...

Another winning month! Love the border of flowers to pop above the pic, and the whole strip across the top of the calendar part is just too cute!!!

Lisa said...

Wow, this is amazing!! Another gorgeous month on your fabulous calendar!! I love the design and those too cute flowers!! They are so fun!! Love, love this!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cely said...

aw, their little faces are so adorable!

candio said...

Super fun LO ~ your calendar is coming along fantastic!!

Gerda said...

What a beautiful layout!! I love the PK faces on the flowers and the little tags with the month on it!!! You did a great job!!!! LOVE IT!!
Have a great day.
Gerda

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

The month of June is looking FABULOUS! What a darling layout! I feel your pain about photos -seems like I always have some sort of issue...lol!

Migdalia said...

Your flower are so SWEET! This is
AMAZING!! very Pretty!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

mickeydee said...

I love seeing the progress of your calendar. This is a real treasure.
dianne

jessica said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this LO to pieces!! OMG those flowers are super CUTE and the papers, design and overall pages are AWESOME!!!!
SUPER duper FAB!
(BTW~ all those water color cards are stunning!!!! Keep up the AWESOME work my friend)

Kim H said...

Oh Lee Ann ~ you know how much I just LOVE seeing this calendar! I am in AWE of how you design and create the PERFECT pages for it! I think they are going to LOVE this calendar! I would treasure it FOREVER!!! BEAUTIFULLY done!

Kate said...

Adorable Layout. Love the details like always.

quilt4fun2 said...

This has to be the best calendar ever! I love the little flowers...they are adorable. Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Nana said...

You are the Queen of calendars. I love it.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

LucyLu said...

Cute LO!!! love the calendar :)