Sunday, May 4, 2014

Silhouette Challenges Blossom Hop Day 2

Bring
So Silhouette Challenges is celebrating .
We are on Day 2!
There are only a few stops on this hop each day, and you are going to love the projects you see. I am the sixth stop.   To start at the beginning Click HERE
I chose to make a cute box card for my Mom for Mother's day. I used a super cute cut from my fav designer Lori Whitlock...LOVE HER!! Thanks for stopping by my Happy place...Lee-Ann :)
Recipe
*Lori Whitlock #56799-A2 Mother's day box card
*My Creative Time-Pretty spring wreaths, Stitched pretty flowers and leaves dies, Teeny tag holidays
*CTMH-outdoor denim ink
*SU-candy dots and rhinestones
*MME Moments 6" paper pad
*AC white card stock
*Neenah solar white card stock Here is the entire list for day 2 Nana @ My Crafting Channel Pam @ Scrap N Sew Granny Kim @ Kim's Card Corner Jessi @ My Life in Arts N Crafts Kate @ Kate's Paper Creations Lee-Ann @ Snappy Scraps*ME! Becky @ My Paper Craze Penni @ Lazy Cats Crafts Craze
In case you missed day 1 here is the entire lineup.
Nana @ My Crafting Channel Pam @ Scrap N Sew Granny Kim @ Kim's Card Corner Theresa @ Scrappers Anonymous Julie @ Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers Jessi @ My Life in Arts N Crafts Robin @ The Cricut Scrapper Kate @ Kate's Paper Creations Becky @ Becky's Craft Place Lee-Ann @ Snappy Scraps-ME!!! Becky @ My Paper Craze
Some of the Design Team has Candy. Please note the ones that have candy set their own requirements for a chance at winning their candy. Winners will be be announced by each offering candy on May the 6th at NOON EST On their blogs.

23 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

SO pretty LeeAnn! The blue and yellow combo looks amazing! Love the flowers and great sentiments! Fantastic project!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Scrapper69 said...

What a beautiful Box Card! IT turned out so pretty... I LOVE the colors! :O)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Beautiful! Love the pretty yellows and blues together.

Julie Odil said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors you used!

Penni said...

Wow!!! What a stunning box.
Hugs
Penni
X

Janis Lewis said...

I love this!

Nana said...

Beautiful box card. Love the papers.

Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

jessica said...

Beautiful project Lee~Ann!
Love the papers you used and the stamps and dies look AMAZING!!!

Kate said...

Another beautiful card in a box card. I absolutely love your color scheme and the sentiment on the back is the perfect finishing touch.

jennyplace2 said...

What a fun fun Mothers day card! I am going to have to run over and get this super fun file and give it a try. TFS!

SiskiyouSue said...

I am really loving these box cards! They look like fun, so I'm off to start one (maybe finish also?) as soon as I finish the hop.

Lisa said...

This is so awesome, Lee-Ann!! I love the beautiful papers you used!! The box card design is fabulous!! Love this!! Happy Sunday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Pam said...

Your card is sooo pretty! I love the box cards.

Thanks for linking up over at Silhouette Challenges

Have a creative day.
Pam
♥ Scrap N Sew Granny ♥
♥ Pam's Stitched With Love ♥
♥ DT for Silhouette Challenges ♥

Inkyfingers said...

What a lovely box card Lee-Ann, and I'm sure your Mum will save this a keepsake. I love the colours and papers you chose, and the sentiment on the back is just right.
Hugs
Carol x

Unknown said...

Oh wow, I LOVE this! I really appreciate the detail on the back! Great project!

Kim. said...

This turned out absolutely perfectly, lovely designer papers too.
Kim x

Becky said...

This is so pretty! I LOVE the colors of the papers you picked!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a pretty card!! I love the color combo!!

Unknown said...

Lovely box really pretty hugs seema

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ` OMG another BEAUTIFUL creation! I LVOE the blue and yellow combination! EEK! Of course I am well aware now this is a treat box/card combo ~ DAH missed this so many times! LOL! I do LOVE it and someday I have to attempt to make this! Gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

what a lovely box card!

Robin said...

Too cute! I made one of those box cards for my mom too lol. Can't wait to give it to her for Mother's day. Yours looks fantastic:)

(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

Gerda said...

Fabulous box card!!! Love the papers you used!!
Gerda