Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Whatever Wednesday at My Creative Time




It's Whatever Wednesday at My Creative Time. I chose to make this cute little gable box using my Cameo...and then dressed it up with MCT goodies. The box is filled with Hershey nuggets that I wrapped using a die from the Treat Slider box set and I stamped them with MCT stamps. Love how this turned out. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
***Click HERE to check out the other DT projects and pan down to see all the products that I used to create this treat box***





Recipe:

  1. My Creative Time-Teeny Tag Greetings(on the chocolates), It's all about you, Stitched journal die, Stitched bracket dies, Here's lookin at you, Treat slider die(wrapper die)
  2. 3D Graduation Gable box by Jamie Cripps Cameo cut #38572 cut at the set size
  3. AC black card stock
  4. Simple Stories DIY paper-turquoise and pink paper
  5. Recollections white card stock
  6. CTMH-Cotton candy ink
  7. Versafine onyx black ink
  8. Lawn Fawn sequins

15 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Super cute treat box and treats love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies and a great find for sure for your box. Lucky grad who get your gift...the box is a treasured keepsake and can be used as a trinket box. YOU ROCK!!

jessica said...

This is so super adorable Lee~Ann! Love your grad project!!!!!
Off to play catch-up and see what amazing inspiration you have created this past week :)

Crafting Katie said...

What an adorable treat box!!! I love how you decorated it AND the Nuggets!!!

Crafting Katie said...

What an adorable treat box!!! I love how you decorated it AND the Nuggets!!!

Chriss America Real said...

So cute! I love the teeny tags!

Hugs,

Chriss (Louie's Mom)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Great graduation gift! I love the shape of this box and your embellishments are perfect!

Gerda said...

Super cute graduation gift box!!!!
Have a great day.
Gerda

Lisa said...

This is so awesome!! I love the shape of the box and the way you embellished it!! The little candies are so cute!! Fabulous project my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Nana said...

Beautiful treat box LeeAnn. Love the way you embellished it. Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Missy said...

Cute box, I like the sequins!!

quilt4fun2 said...

I love how this project came out too! The bracket and twine with the sequins is so pretty. How chocolaty sweet is this cute box? Fabulous yummy project!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Norma said...

Fabulous box and those yummy chocolates!!
Hugs,
Norma

Cindy Beland said...

Looks FANTASTIC, LOVE your great treat box!!!!

Georgiana said...

Great treat box. I need to check out which gable box you actually used. I have one on my Cricut, but would like one for the Cameo too.

Kim S said...

You make such great gift sets - even the candy wrappers fit the theme!