Tuesday, July 22, 2014

PDE Linky Party-3 or more patterns



Today there's a linky party at Pause Dream Enjoy. And... it's all about patterns, you have to use 3
patterns...I used 5. I love using patterned paper and I have a bazillion sheets of this stuff (okay...so I have a sickness :)) Thanks for stopping by my happy place...click HERE to check out the other DT projects and maybe link up a project of your own.



Recipe:

  • My Creative Time-Hello Chickie, Bee Happy, Stitched square and round speech bubbles, Stitched layering heart dies
  • Peachy Keen-April 2013 stamp of the month
  • Neenah solar white card stock
  • SU crumb cake card stock
  • Versafine onyx black ink
  • MME-On the sunny side 6" pad
  • EK chalk
  • Wink of stella clear

8 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Fun! Love the bee elements and speech bubbles.
Janis, PDE DT

Marilyn said...

Cute cards and love the paper

Sharon said...

How adorable!! Love the bee and hive and all of those speech bubbles! :)

L.B. said...

adorable

Lisa said...

This is so sweet and adorable!! The bee is too cute!! I love that face!! The papers are fabulous!! Love!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Nana said...

Buzzing by to saying this is one super duper card my friend I love it.
Have a creative day.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Donna said...

Adorable! Love these patterned papers and all the speech bubbles are so much fun!

Unknown said...

Sweet card! Beautiful papers and I love the faux stitching on the speech bubbles.
Glenna @ My Paper Craze