Sunday, October 5, 2014

Happy Halloween Bear-KaDoodle bug



Hey...this is a sweet little card that I made using the Happy Halloween bear from KaDoodle bug...LOVE!!! Click HERE to get the files for your own bear...He's so darn sweet. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

Recipe:

  1. KaDoodle Bug-Happy Halloween bear
  2. My Creative Time-Trick or treat, Wicked fun dies, Stitched square goody dies, Chocolate greetings
  3. Neenah desert storm card stock
  4. Recollections kraft card stock
  5. AC black and orange card stock
  6. Versafine onyx black ink
  7. Green card stock scrap
  8. EK Success chalk
  9. CTMH inks-Chocolate, New England ivy, Autumn terracotta

18 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! Great design! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

quilt4fun2 said...

Oh My Word...how adorable is this bear??? I like the dimension and wide offset to make your sweet card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Georgiana said...

Super cute! You need to tell me how you made that base card. I am just getting good with my Cameo, but there are still a few features I need tips on. Please share. I need to learn something new!

Caroline said...

OMG!!!! I have to make this, absolutely adorable!!

jessica said...

This is so adorable Lee~Ann!!!

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ Okay your killing me here with all these ADORABLE creations! I LOVE how you did the sign with the spider hanging down ~ way too CUUUUTE!

Nana said...

Oh LeeAnn this is too cute.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, how absolutely adorable!! I love this!! The dimension is fabulous!! And I love how you made the sign!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kim S said...

What a perfect kid's Halloween card! Definitely Halloween but too cute to be spooky.

Gwen said...

Love that sweet face!

Pam said...

So darling!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Overload cuteness! Love this...KaDoodle bug has SO many cute files!
Sherrie K

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Nothing but CUTENESS going on here! What a darling little guy! Love that you made this into a shaped card, super sweet!

Gerda said...

OMG This is sooo super cute and adorable!!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Migdalia said...

OMG!! I absolutely LOVE this card!!
Adorable!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Tracey said...

So adorable....great card!

Donna said...

So cute...I just want to give him a big hug! Love the 3D effect on the pumpkin and love the bats and spider.

Sarah P said...

Absolutely amazing. Great job on the card.