Saturday, November 15, 2014

KaDoodle Bug-Let it Snow


Today I am posting a cutie from KaDoodle bug. This sweet little svg is called Wintery Snowman...get yours HERE!! I totally LOVE how this one turned out...and it was super fast too...which is my fav! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)







Recipe;

  1. KaDoodle Bug Wintery Snowman
  2. My Creative Time-Stitched rectangular frames and more dies, Winter Cheer
  3. EK chalk
  4. PTI chocolate card stock
  5. Versafine onyx black ink
  6. AC black, orange and white card stock
  7. Carta Bella-Bundled up
  8. Wink of Stella black and clear
  9. Lawn fawn twine
  10. CTMH white daisy and grey flannel inks

10 comments:

Bananastamper said...

A perfectly perfect snowman! I love it! Let is snow indeed! We are heading out to Lappe this morning! Apparently LOTS of snow out there!

Cherie said...

Oh! He is just too precious! I saved that file when it was a freebie but have no idea what to do now! Any tips would be very helpful! Thanks for sharing!

jessica said...

This is so super ADORABLE!!!

Anonymous said...

This little snowman is so cute! Lee-ann I can definitely say you are one of my most favorite crafters to see what's coming next! I love your creativity! Xoxo :)

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The snowman is so cute!! I love the textured papers you used!! Awesome card!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Scrapper69 said...

This is totally Lovely Lee-Ann! I LOVE this guy and the pretty snowflakes... Very CUTE! :)

Gwen said...

I love super fast also! This is really cute!

Annette Allen said...

so cute.. love that snowman

Tracey said...

Adorable...love your gorgeous card! Makes me feel cool looking at it.Its so Hot here :)

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ so darn CUUUTE! LOVE blue with snowman for some reason ~ just makes them pop!