Monday, December 22, 2014

My Last Tag of the season...


This is officially my last Christmas tag of the season...I know I can hear a huge sigh of relief. This time I used the "Whimsical Trees" stamps from My Creative Time to create my ornaments...along with a sentiment and starburst from the "From our family to yours" and "Warm Holiday fun" stamp sets. The "Tag dies, Stitched round tab and Tag layer dies" are also from My Creative Time...LOVE! The white card stock is from PTI...the glitter card stock is from Recollections. Rhinestones are from Kaisercraft. I embossed everything using Versamark and Ranger silver embossing powder. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)


11 comments:

Marilyn said...

Another beautiful!!

jessica said...

Gorgeous job Lee~Ann!!
I have so enjoyed all your beautiful tags!!!!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Brilliant idea to use the whimsical tree shapes! Love this!!!

Kim S said...

I have loved your entire series of tags. Fabulous images - just perfect with the silver and the sparkle!

Lisa said...

I'm going to miss your tags...they have been so stunningly gorgeous!! Love, love this one, too!! So, so beautiful!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful...I have loved all of your tags...works of art! I like the scribble trees for ornaments...very clever! Merry Christmas!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Scrapper69 said...

Another beautiful tag Lee-Ann! I wish I had time to make them... Have a wonderful day! :)

Sherrie K. said...

All of your tags have been just gorgeous this season! I love the beautiful embossing..Wow, so pretty!
Your FB posts on your home decorating has been awesome! GREAT job on everything! TFS and have a Merry Christmas!
Sherrie K

Bananastamper said...

Love the bling!

Gerda said...

This tag is beautiful!!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Donna said...

Love how you made these ornaments. Absolutely stunning!