Monday, January 19, 2015

KaDoodle Bug Sent with love-boy



Hi everyone...today I'm posting a cutie from KaDoodle Bug using the sweet svg set called "Sent with Love" again. Love this set...get your HERE. This little boy is so darn cute...love him! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**Pan down to see the products that I used to make this card**




Recipe:
  • KaDoodle Bug-Sent with Love svg set
  • Scrappy Moms-Lean on me stamp set
  • My Creative Time-Stitched doily die
  • MME Love me 6" pad
  • Recollections Valentine Buttons
  • Neenah solar white
  • PTI smokey shadow card stock
  • Glossy Accents
  • Sakura white gel pen
  • Copics-E01, E11, RV21
  • Spectrum Noir-DR1, 1G1, PP1, CT3
  • Versamark onyx black ink
  • AC Brown card stock

17 comments:

Georgiana said...

What a super cute boy. Those heart embellishments look fun too. Need to find some of them next time I go to Michaels.

Bananastamper said...

so cute, love his retro style shirt and funky hair - he looks a bit like my Wesley, lol!

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Tracey said...

Oh my gosh...so adorable, love it!

Katy Rivas said...

Me encanta como quedo muy muy tierna!!!!

Lisa said...

This is so darn adorable!! He's too cute!! All the details you added are perfect!! Love, love this!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Crafting Katie said...

Too darn cute! His hair makes me smile!

Gerda said...

What a adorable card!!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Sukie said...

Adorable card, love the sweet little guy! And that little love letter in his hand is just too cute! Hope you are having a great Monday!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh so cute Lee-Ann! I LOVE this guy and his cool shirt! HA I also like the doily... it adds such a nice touch to any Valentine card! :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Such an adorable cut...love the face and hair!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Nana said...

Adorable.I may have to scrap lift this one.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

aww...what a cutie pie! It's not often that you come across an adorable "guy" card like this one. I love that sweet little face and your great layout!

Sherrie K. said...

This seriously could not be any cuter! You always make the sweetest cards:) So stinken cute!
Sherrie K

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ ADORABLE! LOVE the little guy ~ he looks so COOL! FAB as always!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

lee-ann! how CUTE!!!!

Donna said...

This card is so sweet. I love the doilie in the background with the sentiment on it and the little hear blings here and there.