Thursday, March 26, 2015

KaDoodle Bug Eggie Buddies elephant



Hi everyone...I'm here with another KaDoodle Bug cutie using their svg set called Eggie Buddies elephant...it's too darn cute!!! The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**Pan down to see all the products that I used to make this card**


Recipe:

  • KaDoodle Bug-Eggie Buddies elephant svg set
  • Scrappy Moms -Amusing Animals stamp set
  • My Creative Time-Stitched rectangular frame dies and 4x4 journal dies and more
  • EK chalk
  • Glossy Accents
  • Wink of Stella Clear
  • Versafine onyx black ink
  • Recollections kraft card stock
  • PTI kraft card stock
  • Hero Arts wet cement ink
  • CTMH baby pink ink
  • Signo white gel pen
  • AC grey, dark grey, black, white and red card stock
  • Doodlebug-Petite prints, Hello Sunshine 6" pad

10 comments:

Gerda said...

OMG This card is so, so super cute!! Love this sweet elephant!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, so darn cute!! He's adorable juggling the peanuts!! Love his rosy cheeks!! What a fun card!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Crafting Katie said...

A juggling elephant... love it!!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love Love Love!!!

Saundra said...

Love this! These Eggie Buddies are the cutest!

Sukie said...

That just the sweetest card! Love the adorable Eggie Buddy you used and the fun papers and colors! I love it "tons"!

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ just ADORABLE!! I mean look at that elephant ~ LOVE it!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how cute! I just love this little guy! your card is adorable! I made him too cuz I thought he was just too darn cute! I'll post mine next week! :) Have a great weekend! :)

Theresa

Migdalia said...

Just ADORABLE!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M