Thursday, April 9, 2015

Simon Says March 2015 card kit




Hi everyone...I'm here with another card that I made using the March 2015 Simon Says card kit...and their matching flower dies... I LOVE these card kits...so much awesome stuff to create with!!! The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

Recipe:

  • Simon Says Stamp-March 2015 card kit and matching flower dies
  • Scrappy Moms-In line sentiments
  • My Creative Time-Stitched journal die, Stitched 4x6 journal die, Springtime in Paris
  • Versafine Onyx Black ink
  • My Craft Spot Sequins
  • Wow clear glitter embossing powder


6 comments:

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ simply STUNNING! LOVE this color combo and the Eiffel Tower looks amazing amongst the flower!

jessica said...

This is beautiful Lee~Ann!!!!!!

Sukie said...

Beautiful card, it looks so elegant. I just love the color combination!

Caroline said...

Very nice!! Waiting for my dies to complete the kit!! I love these kits :)

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the pretty colors and those beautiful flowers!! Have a wonderful weekend my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Nana said...

Beautiful. Love all the papers.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥