Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Hello Love!!



Hi everyone...I'm here with another card using a sweet sentiment from Scrappy Moms...gotta LOVE this set. I LOVE the soft look of this card...and I'm sorry...MFT Blueprints #20 again...hee hee...LOVE it! Thanks for stopping by...pan down to see the products that I used to make this card.




Recipe:

  • Scrappy Moms-Smitten stamp set
  • Simon Says-February 2015 card kit
  • MFT Blueprints #20
  • PTI white card stock
  • Versafine onyx black ink
  • Wink of Stella clear
  • Glossy Accents

11 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Another really pretty card Lee-Ann!!! LOVE the soft colors you've been using! Have a Creative Day! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Migdalia said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Lisa said...

So beautiful!! I just love the dies you are using!! Pretty papers, too!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gerda said...

Beautiful card!!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda

MagsB said...

This is just gorgeous, hun! I love the layout and the beautiful soft colours!

love Mags B x

MagsB said...

This is just gorgeous, hun! I love the layout and the beautiful soft colours!

love Mags B x

Sherrie K. said...

Gorgeous card! LOVE the papers:)
Sherrie k

L.B. said...

The wood look is so great. Plus the little hearts.

Caroline said...

I love the MFT blueprints sets!!! Pretty card :)

Nana said...

Beautiful papers, beautiful card.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

jessica said...

This is beautiful!