Sunday, September 6, 2015

Jaded Blossom Fall Colours Challenge


Hi everyone...it's time for another Jaded Blossom Challenge...this month it's all about fall colours!!! Fall is my favourite time of year...love the weather and colours. Today I made 2 fall treat holders and a card. I used the small little Jaded Blossom Valentine "Love Bites" set...it doesn't have to be just for Valentine's...it call be used for fall too. Anyways...click HERE to check out my AWESOME DT sisters projects at the Jaded Blossom Blog...and maybe play along and link up a project of your own. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)




 Challenge Guidelines:
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp somewhere on it.
3) Link it up your project! Participants will be able to participate in the challenge all month long and must link up by the Saturday before the next challenge. The previous challenges winner will be posted along with the new challenge.

Prize:
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:

 


You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at Jaded Blossom blog!!!
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
Deadline for this challenge is June 6 ...
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
 

Recipe:

  • Jaded Blossom-Love Bites, Thanksgiving Kisses, Sweet Travels, Card Mat Dies, Label dies, Stitched square dies, Candy Caddy, Goody Bag die, Fancy Topper dies
  • Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers-34, 36, 50, 51, 52, 60, 61, 65, 70, 72
  • Strathmore bristol smooth paper
  • PTI white card stock
  • WRMK Maple Grove 12" paper pad
  • Versafine Onyx black ink
  • Ranger Archival black ink
  • Hero Arts-Butterbar and pool inks
  • CTMH-Barn red ink
  • Distress ink-Gathered Twigs
  • Signo white gel pen
  • Glossy Accents
  • EK 7/8" scalloped circle punch

12 comments:

Nana said...

Both treat bags and card are too cute.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Lisa said...

They are all absolutely adorable!! I love those cute monsters!! Fabulous projects my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Too cute, those monsters are so fun! Have a great Sunday!

Lorie said...

Ummm...this is a fantastic, out of the box fall project! I seriously love it!

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Lee-Ann!!! I had Surgery a week ago and now I'm trying to play catch up as I slowly start to feel better! Can't sit for long periods of time to leave comments - But you know I saw all of you fabulous projects on facebook.... This is my FAV of course cuz I LOVE this Monster! I actually bought him at the last big sale! But yours are all soo stinkin' CUTE!!! LOVE seeing everything you make! Have a great day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Tracey said...

Oh my Gosh.......how super cute are your projects! A fabulous 'Monster Mash'

Georgiana said...

Super cute monster party! They sure look like they are having a grand time! Fabulous trio of projects!

Migdalia said...

Super cute & fun projects!! cute monsters.
Have a blessed day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Sherrie K. said...

Fabulous projects! So creative and I love the cute monsters!
Sherrie K

Gerda said...

What a awesome projects!!! Love the cute monsters!! Have a great day.
Gerda

jessica said...

These are all adorable!

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ just ADORABLE!!