Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Jaded Blossom Treats


Hi everyone...it's my day to post over at the Jaded Blossom blog...check it out HERE. I decided to show you a bunch of Treat boxes that I'll be using as my place cards for Thanksgiving this year...in Canada Thanksgiving is on Oct 12. I used Jaded Blossom's new Panel dies, Mini tags, Thanksgiving Candies and Autumn panels stamps... I just wanted to show you that you don't have to colour these images...you can just stamp them and leave them as is...I distressed them with ink and you have some quick little treats. The base is from SVG Cutting files-Scallop Matchbox. These were actually pretty quick to make-thank goodness-as I had to make 16 of these for my guests...Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)





Recipe:

  1. Jaded Blossom-Panel dies, Mini tags dies, Autumn Panels, Thanksgiving candies
  2. SVG Scallop Matchbox svg
  3. AC light brown card stock
  4. Imaginisce Apple cider fall paper line
  5. Distress ink-Walnut stain
  6. Versafine vintage sepia ink
  7. SU chocolate chip marker

12 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Wow, love how these turned out! Right you are, no need for colouring here! They are gonna look fab on your table!

Sukie said...

Super cute treat boxes! Fun designs too!

Crafting Katie said...

These are just darling! I love the simple kraft look against the patterned paper!

Nana said...

They turned out beautifully.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Annette Allen said...

wow these are too fabulous..

Migdalia said...

This is Amazing!! Beautiufl creations!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Gwen said...

These are so cute, I am going to have to make some!! LOVE!!

Gerda said...

What a beautiful treat boxes!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Sherrie K. said...

These are fabulous!! How fun to have these at the table at Thanksgiving! Love how they turned out!
Sherrie k

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Lots of fabulousness going on here! I love these amazing treat boxes. The images and papers are wonderful and I love the personalized banners!

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ BEAUTIFUL! But sadly I don't see my name and I know how GORGEOUS your table setting is for every holiday!! Hmmmm ~ JK!!!

Lisa said...

These are so awesome!! What fun designs!! Love the images you used!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts