Welcome to Jaded Blossom's September 2015 Release Blog Hop.
Hi everyone...I decided to make a Fall and a Halloween card that looks like a window...these new Panel dies are perfect for this...I made matching treats too...YAY! It was quick and easy to do...I cut a piece of white card stock with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat dies(large die)...then centered the new Panel dies and cut those from the center...I cut a second large card mat die that will hold the scenes created for the windows...I used the Border Dies for the straight plain stitched rectangle base for the sill of my window. Then I used the Stitched Circle dies to cut the curtains...I just cut a circle then cut it in half...easy peasy...I did this for both the top and bottom...then covered the joint with an appropriate die for the tie backs. The valance was cut with the Scalloped square dies...then I just stamped my window scenes. Fun stuff! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**Pan down to see the products that I used to make these projects
Recipe:Halloween Card and treat
- Jaded Blossom-Halloween Panels(NEW), Panel Dies(NEW), Stitched Circle dies, Scalloped Square dies, Halloween dies, Card Mat dies, Border Dies, Fancy Topper die, 3x4" clear bags
- Distress Inks-mustard seed, chipped sapphire, black soot, stormy sky
- Sakura white gel pen
- Enamel Accents white
- Versafine Onyx black ink
- MME Happy Haunting 6" pad
- Wink of Stella clear
- Versamark ink
- Stampendous detail white embossing powder
Recipe:Fall Card and treat
- Jaded Blossom-Autumn Panels(NEW), Panel Dies(NEW), Stitched Circle dies, Scalloped Square dies, Fall dies, Card Mat dies, Border Dies, 3x4" clear bags, Mini Tag dies 2
- PTI kraft card stock
- Neenah solar white card stock
- Memento Tuxedo black ink
- Versafine Onyx black and Vintage sepia ink
- Spectrum Noir-EB5, TN6, BT4, GB6, DG4, TN5, DG2, TN9, GB8
- Hero Arts Butterbar ink
- Wink of Stella clear
- Distress ink-Gathered twigs, tumbled glass, stormy sky, mustard seed
- Imaginisce fall paper line
And of course we have to have a deal for you right? This weekend only you can get the entire release package for $129.99
Regular Price for the Release Package is $141.99
1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!
Now on to the HOP....