Welcome to Jaded Blossom's November 2015 Release Blog Hop.
Hi everyone...it's time for a Jaded Blossom Hop featuring their new November release!! I chose to use their new Poinsettia set-MY FAV!!! I figured everyone needs some quick Christmas card ideas. The first one was made using distress ink and then spritzing the inked stamp with water. Then I stamped the outlines over top with Versafine black onyx ink and painted in the background with Tumbled Glass and Stormy Sky Distress ink-super easy and forgiving. The second card I paper pieced the poinsettia. Easy Peasy! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**Pan down to see the products that I used to make these cards and to see all the Hop info
Recipe water colour Poinsettias:
- Jaded Blossom-Elegant Holiday Greetings, Poinsettia set(NEW), Border Dies
- Liquid Pearls-gold pearl
- PTI pure Poppy Card stock
- Ranger Gold embossing powder
- Versafine Onyx Black ink
- Tim Holtz Distress ink-Worn Lipstick, Festive Berries, Crushed Olive, Forest Moss, Tumbled Glass and Stormy Sky and Distress Water Colour Paper
- Stamping Bella-donut bling
Recipe Paper Pieced Poinsettia card:
- Jaded Blossom-Poinsettia set(NEW), Elegant Holiday Greetings, Fancy Topper dies, Card Mat dies, Panel Dies
- PTI Kraft Card stock
- Echo Park Have a Merry Christmas 6" pad
- Versafine Onyx black ink
- Liquid Pearls-Gold pearl
- Cartwright-Moonshine Sequins
- Ranger Gold Embossing Powder
And of course we have to have a deal for you right? This weekend only you can get the entire release package for $132.99
Regular Price for the Release Package is $140
1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!
Now on to the HOP....